The Truth About Titty

Titty is my name and i ain't got no friends.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Good Tunes From the Week of December 19, 2006

Another week of rap, will you guys ever forgive me? It’s not my fault that the ROCK has disappeared.

First album that I listened to this week is called Wild Feast, and it’s by a group called Child Bite. I like the name, but I have to say that this band is really terrible. But,,,,,, I happen to fucking love this one song!!! It tears my soul apart. Jess thinks they sound like Mindless Self Indulgence, I think they sound like a bunch of hipster ass-choads. Listen to the god damn jam sweet-cakes.

Child Bite - Bone/Sleep



The Pack ain’t but a one hit wonder, I rectum. I heard “Vans” about 3 months ago and fell in love with it, and that’s the only song I could even find by these guys. But now they’ve released their first EP Skateboards To Scrapers, and most of it focuses on more of the bullshit “bling bling” rap, but they do it better than all these other fucks. I actually like most of it. There is a remix of “Vans” on this mother fucker with verses by Too Short (I hate Too Short) and Mistah FAB (I don’t know who he is?), but this version is useless and shouldn’t have been included on the EP. And the Pussy Pop Song down there is not the name of the song. I have no idea what the song is actually called, but it is a song about popping pussies, and who am I to argue with that?

The Pack – Vans



The Pack – I’m Shinin’

The Pack – Oh Go

The Pack – Pussy Pop Song

Nas’ Hip Hop Is Dead. Not as good as Jay-Z’s Kingdom Come. HAHA. I thought it would be better than it is. That’s not to say it’s bad though, because it’s not bad. It just isn’t what I expected it to be, blah. Redundancy, I’m good at it. Ok, here are the best tracks. “Shine On Em” is on the Blood Diamond soundtrack. I guess it comes with this album if you buy it on itunes.

Nas Featuring Will.I.Am – Hip Hop Is Dead



Nas – Shine On Em



Nas – Money Over Bullshit

Nas Featuring Jay-Z – Black Republican

Nas Featuring Kanye West – Still Dreaming

Ok, here’s another band. They’re called Those Transatlantics and the album is called Knocked Out. I ain’t really diggin’ it. It’s a little fruity, but you ladies might give it a go and see what you think. Here’s a song that I could stand, see what you think

Those Transatlantics – Wendy

Poor Trick Daddy, his new album Back By Thug Demand sucked asshole. Dammit to hell….

No comments: