The Truth About Titty

Titty is my name and i ain't got no friends.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Good Tunes From the Week of January 16, 2007


Career Suicide – Attempted Suicide

I can’t believe it!!!! A fucking punk record that I like!!!! This reminds me of when I was a young little fucker, getting all excited over punk music, it’s been a long time since I’ve felt that way. I’ve had a couple of run-ins, but this is the real deal. It’s a band called Career Suicide, and the album is called Attempted Suicide. And I love every single song on it. So listen up, hardcore kids, you might learn something.

Career Suicide – Attempted Suicide






Career Suicide – Saving Face

Career Suicide – Recipe For Disaster

Career Suicide – Out of the Fray

Career Suicide – Keep To Yourself


Chumbawumba – A Singsong and A Scrap

A new Chumbawumba album, oh god. These guys aren’t what everyone thinks they are, everyone just knows about em through that idiotic “Tubthumping” song, is that what it’s called? Chumbawumba’s main thing is politics. They stand to the left, but you could have figured that out. Anyhow, this album is not all that good but it does have a couple of interesting songs. Here they are:

Chumbawumba – William Francis

Chumbawumba – The Land of Do What You’re Told


Spacehorse - Spacehorse – Ghosts of the Civil Living

Hot damn!!! Another punk band that I like. Got a little Fugazi in em…. just a little. And they aren’t anywhere near as good as Career Suicide, but these songs are worth a listen. I’m also going to post a video of a song off of this album, the video is not all that great. But you’ll get the point.

Spacehorse – We Talked Midi



Spacehorse – Human Trick

Spacehorse – Lightning Stroke

Spacehorse - Homicidal

No comments: