The Truth About Titty

Titty is my name and i ain't got no friends.

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Tasty Treats For the Week of January 2, 2007



The only thing released this week that is even worth mentioning is Frank Black’s new Christmass album. It’s basically a bunch of live tracks… but there are 5 newly recorded songs on this mamma jamma. Some of which aren’t that bad. The best one has to be “(Do What You Want) Gyaneshwar”. And I like “She’s My Way,” despite the fact that his singing towards the end reminds me of that fucking loser, Adam Duritz. I fucking despise that guy!!!!!!!!! There are also a couple that aren’t so good, such as “Demon Girl.” Actually, on second listen, that’s the only one that isn’t good. The others are worth keeping. So keep them!!!

Frank Black - (Do What You Want) Gyaneshwar



Frank Black – Don’t Get Me Wrong



Frank Black – She’s My Way

Frank Black – Radio Lizards

No comments: